Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One day, someone will see right through you.. then what?


I was having a conversation this past weekend about the 48 Laws of Power. I mentioned that another friend of mine said that the 48 laws was a book about how to get ahead by snaking people. I agreed but still claimed it was a great book. BUt the person i was talking to disagreed. He justified the snaking by say it was "sharing". He claimed that the book taught you to "take on what others cant handle"
When he said that i thought about what my friend told me when i tried justifying the contents of the book. She said "sounds like a snake defending his bible". Indeed.. exactly what it was...I think that it take the realization of the lowest person you know, to realize that someone else has been false accused.



No comments:

Post a Comment