Monday, January 25, 2010

Enjoy Life, Dont look back...


So after spending an hour, thinking and writing that last post, i had to follow with something better..

Enjoy life. Every minute of it. Parts of the journey will be tough, but they will just be a part. Parts will be lonely, but those moments are just stretches in time.


There are ups and downs and both are necessary to develop us into the people we are to become; we’re all works in progress. So many of us are so so fearful of the imminent challenges, so we don’t live, but trust yourself. Trust your body, trust your instincts. Pay attention to yourself. Pay attention to your body. Know who you are, how you feel, how you react to certain situations…you can’t change anything in life until you recognize what’s what.

These were my thoughts this evening. Now’s the time to be great. There are times when I slack on my mission, but I’m getting better about staying focused.

Today’s my day, and although I should do it every day, I really like to think about the people who enrich my life on a daily basis.




No comments:

Post a Comment