Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reality Check






This is a great little piece by a Junior, at Kenwood Academy of chicago,il, by the name of Anthony Johnson, Anthony appeared a few times before when I featured his photography on the site. Definately a multi talented individual, read/ comment/ give some feedback. I spoke with Anthony a few days ago and he wants to release a mixtape this year so if i were you id definitely be looking out for that.. Enjoy...

Reality Check

I am that lyrical, indiviual,
poetry oozes through the crevices of my mental,
unecessary,
the usage of any writing utensil,
pen or pencil,
I've been flowing with my words since the day my mother was blessed to give birth to greatness,
and that doctor cut my umbilical,
and although I can be quizzical,
my fine job at refining lines and intertwining them with her soul,
speak to her mind,
She is,
captivated by attraction that surpasses the physical,
although she is not literal,
the complex structure of my intellect is to that of the clitoral,
I mean,
Clitoris,
and if you are considerably too surface to understand the meaning behind that,
then consider it ambigous,
never been norm,
since the instance I was born, I've torn free of the following and instantly held my positioning as lead,
abstract thoughts intersect in my mind to present a stragetic method of success, like a game of connect,
Four, for ever will I reign the terrain of lyricists,
My brain has steadily grown from crazed to unstopablly insane,
with the ability to completely annihilate, all that decide to stand in my way,
ruthless, recklessness,
the same once displayed in the lion heart of Odysseus,
I shall leave no remain,
and yes I'm,
coming to an end for now
but I will continue to preach to the lost, minds direct,
because sometimes even good people,
need reality checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment