Friday, January 15, 2010

What's life going to be??....


The more and more that I discover about myself and others, the more and more I become convinced that one’s life just simply comes down to “will”. As Kid Cudi says,” it’s as simple as that for your simple ass”… But on another note.., I’m really feeling the his album and I don’t even smoke!!!

Getting back to the point, one’s “will” is more powerful than most people think or even can imagine. There are countless examples of great accomplishments that were achieved by someone just making a total commitment to whatever their “I will _____” was.

Life is really just that simple. I would even say that everyone’s life after the age of about eleven or twelve is a clear reflection of their WILLs and WILL NOTs…Right???







No comments:

Post a Comment