Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its Jade!!!




Lol.. Its true.. when i think of some people, i immediately start smiling.... But 5 years later... When i think of you.. I laugh! I laugh for all those great times we had. The moments we shared that should have just been in a movie. or someone should have taken a picture. Oddly enough, we never did? lol. I planned to do this earlier, but i couldnt exactly figure out how I wanted to organize it. I didnt know if I wanted to go year by year, or just rant about it all... I decided to combine most methods!
7th grade, we didnt talk, i actually thought you were funny looking. darker than my usual type... But 8th grade, those pants drew me too you, but,the love was what kept me around. I always say, that back then love was blind... I usually say this jokingly... but its true.. lol. Lets not sugar coat.. but it was ok.. You were my baby. And i every minute of it was a pleasure. The days sitting up at the train station, our first kiss in the middle of your talking. Kiss in the elevator, think i still have that picture somewhere too..... Found it! we had i think 2 official break ups in 8th grade. Then another freshmen year. Thats when you started messing with branden. I remember you telling me that we had to stop talking because it wouldnt be fair to him. i believe thats when I got back with Diamond. But of course, by the end of the year, we had both sort of come to our senses. Then the summer came, we stoppped talking for some reason. Then sophmore year, you got in to that "committed" relationship with whatever his name is, lol. And i got back with Diamond.. We did start back talking though, the i love yous continued.. and so did those long kisses in the corners,lol. Im sure Ms Bedford got tired of seeing us on those stairs everyday! Junior year we hopped back into that relationship though. It was all good, fairytale. But then stories start arising about me and other girls, and i lost your trust forever. Without the trust.... We didnt have much, but we made it through a year and a couple months before we broke up for that little week. lol. It was good again for another week, then back to the regular old no trust relationship. What a pleasure! O i can forget the fact that i lost my virginity to you.. I remember that first time, we were on the little chair thing.. and the condom actually broke as I was putting it on, luckily, i wasnt inside of you long enough for me to even release my hand from my penis so it was all good! lol. I can still remember that moment now.. I'll never forget it. But back to the story. O no another sidetrack! I remember hat night in my room, we were just sitting around hanging out! and it was all good! My mother came in and gave the hint that it was time to leave, but that only prompted us to change positions. from the bed, to the chair, to the floor.. Memorable...i thought the relationship was looking up! But no..that wasnt enough.. jsut one night.. A week later we broke up for the final time...But when we first broke up, we were cool. still talking , laughing, kissing, just being David and Jade. But shortly after that, a rumor began spreading about me and Bridgette. We were just friends! No one quite understood that though. Not even her. But hey, its whatever.. I tried to force us back into a friendship. Id invite you over, hang with you! That eventually worked out! we were becoming the best of friends, back to david and jade.. All i really wanted, i just never wanted.. our relationship to change.. But then I remember this one day, i was being a retard, i guess testing the friendship.. I let her go through my phone.... Our relationship has never been the same. She wont admit it, but i swear since that day, everything went downhill. For one reason or another.

Shes moving on I think. Got herself a little guy friend. Its all cool though. You know. I remember recently, we were talking, and we start talking about the summer and what were going to do. I mentioned that i wanted to go from New york, to Atlanta and spend the rest of my summer there with a couple of my friends. She start going off on how im not a good friends, and how we wont talk anymore... I was like.."alrighty..You should have warned me".... But yeah, im tired so i will finish this up at a later date, Part 2 coming........ sooooooooooooon



No comments:

Post a Comment