Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So far gone...


Sitting at school with the girls... Just talking and laughing as usual... And you walked by and Scar said "you guys love girls who can sing, brandon, erica, you, jade".. I just laughed and said"naw bandon and erica are riding it out, but jade and I are dead, so far gone, shes gone with the wind, we've moved on, so you have to use past tense when needed."... But she caught me, she stared into my eyes, and disregarded every piece of bull that flowed out of my mouth inmy last statement... She said " dont bullshit me, i see the way you look at her, you loved her, and you still do".. She knew that i knew, that she knew the truth,lol. And so she cut her lecture and started joking around... "so do you remember the last time you hit that, yeah i bet you do,and youre not getting any still! And you wont even fuck you know who,you waiting for that shit man,dont wait too long, you'll end up dry for the rest of your life, hahaha"... She was joking.. I think.. but she was still right on...

Have you ever had those dick riders that are so thirsty, but no matter who they are, and how sexually appealing they are, you still in your head say "haha, thirst bucket fall back"... Then the guys would joke and say "if it wasnt for brett, you'd win the driest dick award"... Im voluntarily dry...so I dont even count!... But its cool though..... I just deleted a page worth of words from this post.. Think ill save that for my yearbook entry... Hope you saved me a page or two... Probably didnt even consider it...But as we move on... Be careful ( dont let those words scare you)... It was advise, not a warning.. Some people get it confused. Best of times Coming soon, yours may interest you... June 15th, a great day, Thank me later, Graduation, "Best of Times"...

.A little work, a little sleep, a little love, then it's all over....

No comments:

Post a Comment