Thursday, June 3, 2010

memo,

Ok so with these memories, i want to post a picture of that person, or something that sort of symbolizes them,or a certain time... but with this girl... I am currently lacking pictures of. Mainly because they were taken on my camera, which had a memory card... I took this memory card out of my camera, to use in my phone to store music.... my phone was stolen today which still obtained the memory card.. So bye bye phone, with the pictures. Lol. So the pictures that we sat around and took being goofy, or just chillin, are gone. Now dont get me wrong, i have a few still, the ones i took on my iphone. Some are unobtainable at the moment, others i just would post on te internet, and that leaves me with like 2,lol... But enough about those pics..lets get to the flashback..
Ok... whew.. I remember this day like it was.... Yesterday....

It was Thursday or friday (guess i dont remmber it that well)... I saw her after school everyday... on my way to my car which was parked in the back lot. I dont know if she was waiting for me or if she was just there, but everyday... She'd be standing right there.. As usual we stopped, talked for a minute,although we would start getting into a deep random conversation, then something came up, either i had someplace to be, or she did.. I usually offered to take her home after her practice(knowing her, she would say no, which worked for me), as expected..at first she declined, but then the no thanks became yess(which was cool with me too, a little extra miles wouldnt kill me).. but this particular day, she declined, she said that she'd just go home on her own.. "ok cool, well just call me and let me know that you made it in safely", I started walking away, but she never let me leave without a hug, haha.. So she gets what she wants and we go our seperate ways, then fast forward... I get a call from a random number that night, i answer, i got in the habit of answering random numbers, lol.. When i answered it was her.. Crying.. "Bridgette? Whats wrong? Where are you"... "well i took the bus home, and i forgot that i had given my key to Isiah because he lost his, so i wen tall the way home, and i didnt have a key to get in the house, and no one was home, so i had to take the bus all the way back to my moms job"..So in my head, im dying laughing, this girl is seriously sitting here crying her eyes, out because some things werent going her way, in life.. But i didn't say anything at that time..I just did what i always did, just be david. " Are you ok? You want me to come get you?.. No, im ok, my moms about to get off, ill just ride with her.. "you sure? if i leave the house now, i can be there in like 10 minutes".. No its ok, im fine.. "alright Bridgette, suit yourself".. Wait.. i shoudl be leaving here soon, and i really dont want to be in the house, so can you come get me when i get there... "lol, yeah i thought so! But of course, just call me when you get in the house"..Then i finally get a giggle out of her.. But like 30 minutes later she called me to tell me she was home,and i got up to go get her.. She got in the car, eyes bloodshot red, but still smiling.. We pull off.. "so whats your favorite ice cream flavor?" .. Strawberry, why?.. "Because we're going to get you some ice cream" .... How'd you know i wanted some ice cream.. " I didnt, but ice cream is suppossed to make everyone feel better".. So we went to get some coldstones ice cream, despite her wishes for oberweiss..So we get that, then go to target so i can pick up something, then we just start driving west.. We end up at chicago ridge mall, We started to go catch a movie, but we ended up just getting out the car and sitting on the hood, while im drinking my shake.. im wondering why shes just sitting there playing with the ice cream.. "Why arent you eating that?.. Coldstones is nasty, it doesnt have any flavor..."LOL, why didnt you tell me that before we went to coldstones" I tried, but you insisted coldstones, and i didnt want to send you all over the place wasting gas.. "Bridgette, we passed oberweiss twice,lol, you should have said something, and i think their still open, lets go get you some ice cream youll eat".. NO! i dont want to leave.. "why? were over here to get you some ice cream, it would suck if you dont even eat it".. I just dont want to move, im comfortable.."alright suit yourself"... So we both agree, that we'll go in and check the movie times in 15 minutes.. 15 minutes turned in to 30.. 30 to 45,,, 45 to an hour.. then eventually an hour turned to 3... 3 hours later, by this time we are back sitting in the car, becasue its still winter outside, but we're still talking and laughing... asking questions..Time was flying, next thing you know, 1am... the parking lot is basically clear..and were just sitting there. But I insist that we continue talking as i take her home, she agrees.. Now if youve ever been in oak lawn, at 1am, you know that the streets are empty,and it seems like all the lights are green. So i thought i was just cruising, but on an empty stret, whie crusing you can still gain speed becasue you have no barriers.. so before you know it im cruising going 50mph.. and suburban police have no life, so we get pulled over... Luckily, i throw on the educated black guy voice, and after checking my info, he gives us a warning and lets us go... But on the way home from that, i ask her a question that had been lingering in my mind.. "why didnt you let me take you home after practice, you know none of this would have happened if i would have"...Yeah, maybe not, but i didnt want to start depending on you to do that, because i have a boyfriend, and i cant just depend on you to be there, becasue one day you may not be. "Dont worry about it, i got you, im a pretty giving guy, ill do what i can".. I know, and everythign about this day wasnt bad..all that stuff happened, and in the end i got to spend the night with you.. "Lol, yeah i guess"... By this time, we're pulling up in frnt of her house.. I get out, walk her to the door as usual, then go on my merry way... It was a good day, i learned about her this day... Yepp

The End...

No comments:

Post a Comment