Wednesday, February 17, 2010

All falls down..


From past experiences, i have a really high tolerance for mood swings, attitudes... and tears.

Being the friend I am, I decide to enlighten her about her "best friend"... Good idea... Or not...


So i started to tell her this morning... She was still laughing and smiling, as always. Then i see her again before my 6th period class and she looks alot less happy. She walks up to me and just says "tell me". So I walk upstairs, and tell my teacher that im going to be a little late, but ill still be in class. Of course she just says "grab a pass, so if you get stopped, you dont get in trouble". So i go back downstairs, I see her i say "You want me to tell you? Are you ready?" She says yeah. SO we begin to walk and we eventually stop by the Little Theater stairs, and i tell her everything that was in the post i wrote a few days ago...

Yeah... At first... She looked at me... smiled, and laughed....Then.. She says "i need to go to my locker" , then she just turns around and walks away... At this point im pretty confused?? What just happened? We just came from her locker?... She gets about 10 ft away, and then I grab her and turn her around... Her eyes are blood shot red, and full of tears... I open my arms to hug her and she burst into tears...

I mean, she has called me crying on multiple occasions, and ive seen her tear up in certain situations, but this.... Was a new one, it took me back... Kind of awkward.. I felt myself about to call her "Jade" once or twice. But i didnt.lol

But oddly, after she gained enough strength to hold in some tears for a while. She told me to go to class and not to talk to her ever again. So youre going to walk me up there? "No, go ask Sara to do it". hmmmm? Let me see.. Confused? One... werent you just crying? 2. Are you mad at me because i told you, or didnt tell you soon enough? Or are you mad at her because shes a Snake and you thought she was your friend? hmmm??

Well she calls earlier to night, crying of course.. "Bridgette, stop crying", "(Sniffling) Im not crying, dont talk to me"... Well actually you called me... Soooooo.. lol. Of course i didnt say that, im not that much of an asshole. But as she cries, she says how hurt she is, still not specifying what actually hurt her.. Im going to have to play with my imagination on that one.

But luckily, after about maybe an hour, on the phone, trying to make some jokes, and get her laughing again... She says "I know youre trying to get on my good side, and its not working".. well actually i just wanted you to stop crying, its kind of hard to understand you... Not only do you have a really soft voice, but its extremely hard to hear over your sniffling, and constant tone changes...

She goes to take a bath, calls me back, then re states how much she doesnt want to talk to me? Then why the heck did you call me again? But anywho.. I just sat there, let her ramble, ask me stupid questions... then after some silence for about 5 minutes she says " I need you to stay on the phone with me until I go to sleep".. "Well Bridgette, not only have you been sooo kind to me tonight, but i also have some things to take care of..".. "I dont care... Just.... Don't hang up, OK?"..Ummm.. OK so are you mad at me? or not? First you dont want me to talk to you, then you call me 10 times,and you want to listen to me type on my keyboard until you go to sleep. What was i doing while she was going to sleep? I typed this beautiful blog.

But I still dont know why she got upset in the first place, and to the point where she burst out in tears? And i also dont understand why i should never talk to you again, but then you call me 10 times and expect me to talk? I think im about to sit her and talk to her while shes sleep, and make sure i throw in how much of a retard that she is... Becasue after all that has happened today.. She still refers to Sara as her "friend".... What?!! I told you almost everything! and still... Are you serious? ..

Sooo im over here talking to her.. then all of a sudden... "David Im not sleep"... How long have you been awake? "I couldnt go to sleep, i had too much on my mind".. (well its a fine time for you to be telling me this.. lol.

Well she's awake, and im tired now... So Im about to hang up this phone, and go to sleep... Until tomorrow! I cant believe that I really just sat here and did this.. Ill probably delete it one day, or just move it.. But this was fun.. very entertaining indeed....





No comments:

Post a Comment