Sunday, February 21, 2010

This Weekend...

The weekend started off pretty bad, but as time went on ... it was on the up and up... Unfortuantely, the climax was friday so the rest of the weekend was... just ok.... And it ends in a few hours, still thinking.. But soon ill have to face Kenwood

Friday:

Friday was cool, went to school, same ole same ole... Then picked up my mother, same ole, same ole... At school that day i made plans to hang out with a few friends... Sort of kid napped menelik to come along, and it began terrible! Drove around in a bunch of circles, and heard a bunch of I told you so's from Menelik. Crazy. But as time went on, dropped some people off at home, and the night went on... At the end of the day.. We just spent our evening hanging out with some really cool girls. Not a bad night. And it never is with these people. Im going to have to say that this was one of the best fridays i have had since about 2 months ago, when i hung out with Jade...

Saturday:

Saturday, woke up from a nap basically. Went to sleep at 5:45, had to wake up at 7, to get the car back to my mother and grab a bite to eat. Fortunately i woke in a great mood. When i woke up, oddly, i wasnt tired, not sure if it was because i was surrounded by some really cool people, or if it was just because the sun was shining and it was a good day... Maybe a combination of the two. I got home, got a good talking to by mother, whatever. then went to the urban league, and witnessed kenwood academy take home the Investors Cup for Winning the 2010 Business Plan Competition, Congrats to them again. Then Went shopping, although i wasnt really in the mood to do so.. it was cool though. Then got home, got a couple more hours of sleep, then i woke up to "Venus vs Mars", who could that be?! Yeah its only her, and i keep forgetting not to answer the phone. Of course she calls again with an attitude (why call if you dont want to talk to me, stop playing the games). So i got up, aftre 2 hours of sleep , to go talk to that Rudy( really starting to irritate me). But anywho, I got over there.. She gets in the car, we talk about our day. Then she says "hey wanna go to the movies tonight". Sure why not..She gets this big kool aid smile on her face, ok whatever.. "I have to bring my brother too, and its going to take me like 5 minutes to get ready"... Well lucky for me, i know that when she puts a time limit on how long it will take her to get ready, i should just mentally multiply that by 3 or 4, and make that the real time. Ive seen this girl get ready, she changes outfits like 5 times, (does that black boot really look any different than that black boot? They are both black and a boot, and go up your leg pretty much the same length).. But anywho.. As expected 15-20 minutes later she came straggling on out with her little brother. It looks like it took her 20 minutes to put on some heels and let her hair down, FML. Anywho, I need some thinking time,so i hop on the expressway and just drive.. We end up in country club hills. Long story short, we cant watch the movie because her brother is too young, and its past curfew. OK, I have a full tank, and it was my idea to come out here so thats cool. we just go get something to eat, and go back home. She tells her brother to go in the house, and we just sit there. Then i decide to go fill my tank back up. And ask her to ride along. Even though she was tired, she rode along, (I knew she would), Again... still mad about the same thing but doesnt want to admit it, so she is silent.. So we get to 95th and i passt a couple gas stations and eventually i jsut decide that i need to do some more thinking, so i just drive.. I drive all the way to the mall, and turn around, then stop at the gas station. By this time, she's sleep. Figured, Its 10 oclock at night, dark, warm in the car, and im driving 30 mph. Pretty smooth ride. Every once in a while, ill look over at her..And wonder.. " Why are you mad! We arent any more than friends! and when that happened, it happened during a time when i barely noticed you existed. Why do you always look at me when that song plays? What are you thinking? Why do i keep forgetting not to answer the phone when you call? Why do you keep expecting me to read your mind?!" We get to her house, I stop, cut off the car, she wakes up, looks at me, then just sits back and stares out the window...(Want to get out the car now?).. I say "you ready".. she says "yeah".. (so when are you going to get out!!)... After five minutes of just staring out the window, she deceides to get out. I get out, walk her to the door as always. She gets to the door, plays with her keys, looks at me( girl if you dont open this door so i can go back to my car).. She finally, puts her key in the door..... but then she pauses... Im just sitting there like.. (any day now you can open that door! its ok, i wont be mad!!)... All of a sudden, she wipes her eye.. (I know youre not crying!! im sorry, are you sad to be home? or is that allergies!!)... Sucker for tears, i hug her, and luckily, she wasnt crying , just tearing up, and a few tears fell.... But why??! Why the heck are you crying now, whats the problem! Finally.. She talks.. She says that she is hurting right now from what happened, and she doesnt know who to trust anymore. Then she says some other that just.. kind of stunned me...But yeah... Kind of changes things now, but whatever. Now im going to feel bad for not answering. (its ok, ill get over it, lol). Anywho, fast forward, a minute or two,. I hop back in the car. and go home. finally. I get home, she text me "i'll call later if I wake up", im thinking..(please dont wake up!). i go to sleep, and was not waken up! yay me!

Sunday:

Sunday hit me. Everything i was thinking in the car saturday. got amplified and magnified on Sunday. Man i love that girl. Then... i start remaking some CDs, and i come accross a song "holla if ya need me".. At the end of the song, i decided to text her. That was cool, and se;s been on my mind all day. And this song just keeps playing over and over from my TV. It seems to put words to all my true thoughts..Every single word of this song... But what if she doesnt need me anymore.... Im sure she has friends, that can take care of all her needs.. Even the ones that o dont even want to imagine anyone else taking care of,lol.. But yeah, its going to happen, if it hasnt already...I was dying to see her, so i texted her and told her that i was hungry and she should cook. I could have easily got up and made something to eat But i was craving for her,and her easy mac, and peas. Then my mother took the car. I guess it wasnt meant to be. Hmmm, Those songs.. Neverland, ill be there, Love Story.... Holla if ya need me....Sucks... Yeah and to make it all better.. Im listening to the song, and "venus vs mars", begin to play over the song... I looked at the phone, looked bridgettes picture, kindly muted the ringer.. and forgot to answer the phone. Do I feel bad? Not the slightest bit....

I still think about the things we did, the things you said, the times we had. Fun Fun Fun. lol, Ands its all over. No more times.. Just the memories.... I try not to seem like im missing you but.. I do, and its bad... lol. I know you say that you are always going to be here as a friend. But... I dont know...




No comments:

Post a Comment