Saturday, February 13, 2010

To Bridgett.. Bridgette... Amelia.. Whatever you want to be today!


Over the past few weeks we have become super cool. Very good friends I'd say.Lol. Youve been to my house, we chilled, you talked to my sister, looked back at all the elementary memories. You were brave enough to sit through one of her extremely long stories about nothing. I still don't know how you did it. I've been to your house, hung out with your little brother. Those countless times I'd come over and we'd just sit outside your house and talk for hours about everything. And you sat there and listened to me talk about her forever. Sorry about that again...Lol.And Honestly I think you're a bad luck passenger. Always playing! I got pulled over with you in the car(ok no ticket that time). Then down the street i inch past the line and get a caught by the traffic cam!! (thanks alot, I didnt even run the light!!,lol). Then the "Cadillac".

Remember this:

Me:(throwing nuts at you)
You: You need to stop!
Me: (i get in your face) Or what??
You:(you punch me)
Me: Mother!! Bridgette just hit your only son!
You: Ms. Harris!!! Your only son wrecked your car!!

HAHAHAHA!

But Seriously...

Wednesday we had one of these talks. I mentioned the fact that in our Friendship, there were 3 rules, 1 suggestion, and 2 pieces of advice. One piece of advice was "Be careful". When I said this, you looked at me and said "Don't say that, I hate when people tell me that, it scares me". I told you that "its alright",and "you're good, i promise". But then I told you that eventually, everyone has to wake up and figure out whats real and whats not. After that, you said very few words, and just listened to me ramble. In addition to wondering what I was talking about, you were wondering why i told you to be careful and figure out whats real.

But im going to tell you...And Remember when i told you that Jade and I were really done forever now, and I didn't want to really talk about it.. Here's whats up...

Alot of people are extremely jealous of you. Youre cute, Funny, Well Dressed, and on the surface it looks like you have an almost perfect life. A fairy tale as you want to call it. But honestly, people really hate you. And then there are some people who just keep you around so that they know everything about you. Hate to burst your bubble. But someone like that.. Would be Sara... Actually, shes probably the most jealous of all.

Why you ask? Well not long ago, Sara was originally interested in me, we exchanged some words and according to her I was "trying to get with her". But NOT AT ALL heres what really happened....

One day I didnt go to school, that was one of my "Personal Days" lol. But coincidently she didnt either. And we agreed to go do something, instead of us both spending the day on the house. I was sort of reluctant to do it, because Kevin had already told me not to mess with her because of her past, (mistake number 1!! I didnt listen to kevin when he gave me advice about a girl!) But I agreed anyway, not thinking. But I got up, threw some clothes on and went to get her(yeah, so when we took her home a few weeks ago, this is how i knew exactly where she lived. You asked, and I said "She told me", but you never asked when, and I never told.)but anywho, we decided that we'd go grab some starbucks, or catch a movie. But after picking her up, I forgot that I had to take out the garbage before my mom got home. So I stopped there. When puling up in front of my house, i told her that im just going to run up, take the trash out, then ill be right back. But she insisted that she come up with me, becasue she didnt like the neighborhood and was scared. Again, kinda fishy, was kind of reluctant, but again i said Ok... We get upstairs and i tell her to go sit in the living room( i didnt want her in my room, didnt want her to ge to comfy,lol). So i take out the garbage, come back, and she is laying ont he couch (getting comfy??) I say "alright im done letss go". She sits up and says. "ok you should give me a tour"...(like i havent heard that one a million times on TV). Already ahead of the game, i say "ok", I walk halfway down the hall and stand in front of the second bathroom turning in a circle pointing out each room. Then i say "ok lets go" AS I turn around and start walking to the door, I hear her say "o youre a clean freak just like your mom".. I turn around and shes in my room look around and stuff( ok girl, what are you doing?!) So i walk in and advise that we leave... She ignored me... Then fast forward a bit, she starts kissing me, and touching me, and in the back of my mind I see Kevin "David, leave that alone, she fucked bryson".. So then she starts reaching down and sliding down my torso, trying to give me head... (yup that was a no no, i like my penis, id rather keep it ). Thats when i tell her to grab her stuff and we go to school. On the way, she tells me, not to say anything to anyone because she doesnt want people tiniking that shes a hoe(but you are???).. I agree because i really didnt need Jade to find out, she already barely trusted me, i didnt watn ehr to have a real reason not to do so...
Later that day, we talk, and I tell her that what happened will never happen again,and we're both going to put it behind us, go on with our lives, and act like it never happened.

But after that,maybe 2 weeks later, you and I hit it off and became really cool. Ill even admit that sometimes it looks like we are dating and even though we tell everyone that we're just friends, people see differently. Including a couple of my friends, Jade, and your little "friend" Sara.

That day we took her home, you went into Mcdonalds, and Sara and I sat in the car. As soon as you went into McDonalds, Sara start yelling at me, saying that I had "tried to play her like a hoe, I tried to get with her, so that I could talk to you" (what girl?? 1. I didnt try to get with you, i think you forgot that i told you to get away from me. 2. Your friend and I are just friends nothing more. 3. You are a hoe, so if i had tried t play you like a hoe, id be well within my rights. Correct? Of Course!) Before you opened the car door, she told me that I was "Playing with fire, and I dont know who im messing with, she said that she "wasnt sure what was going on, but she doesnt want to be apart of it"... Im assuming she was pretty hurt becasue what she thought was going on, was alot different than her reality.

But idk, somehow, Jade found out what had happened. And now she REALLY hates my life. I felt like we were becoming cool again, like a friend. Like you and I, but now i know for sure that it will never be like that. Ive spent everyday since then trying to figure out how to tell her, and apoligize and stuff... and Ive still yet to figure it out.

As a matter of fact, she told me not to tell you either or she'd tell jade. Ok.. But thursday she called me looking for you. You werent with me, but i told her that once Jade got hurt,and shed her tears, "she lost all her bargaining chips, and nothing else matters now, her words carry no weight", and i told her that i'd tell you. Then I told her to have a nice day and hung up. She then proceeded to send me 10 page text pleading for me to keep you out of it.. But I dont think so... For a while, i was debating on if I was going to do it or not, but yeah!! I am!

And when I told you to be careful and figure out whats real and whats not, I was mostly referring to those who are close to you, and the people that you think have your best interest at heart. Really dont...









No comments:

Post a Comment