Saturday, February 6, 2010

So you can cry...



So baby... You can cry. If i stood where you are,thinking like youre thinking, i would too. But im here to tell you, I wont attend this party.. Especially since youre falling into their category! Youre looking from the outside in lol... Here... Ill let you in, ill tell you how it really is, and feel free to ask any questions, or if you need me to elaborate or explain something.
Well i know that i dont really have to explain or tell you anything about anything. But because I feel the way I do about you... I will..

Her and I, just friends I promise. Yeah thats my errand buddy. Actually i didnt come up with the term until yesterday. And how she became such is a actual funny story. She called me crying one day.And thanks to you, Im sucker for tears. So it was late, but still, I told her to roll around with me while I do some things. Its not like she had any better options,so she agreed. So i drove around, did what i had to do, we talked. I took her home, that was it. Then yeah,another day, had something to do.. "Bridgette, come run some errands with me", luckily shes never really doing anything, so she agrees,and just rolls. But of course making her little sarcastic comments, hinting that she is ready to go. (much like you,lol).

And yesterday, yeah, I was with her for most of the day. But its not like it seemed. We didnt skip school to hang with each other. lol. Actually, she was sick, and deceided to stay home, and I was just lazy and not feeling school. She called me late that morning and asked if I could go get some homework for her, but I told her I wasnt at school, and I asked why she didnt come, and what she was going to do instead, She said that she was about to go shopping. So to calm all curiosities thats what we did. We werent at each others houses, doing anything that those that are together do. We did what friends do, we went shopping, grabbed a bite to eat, and I took her to school. And we paid for our own meals, not a date. Not even close.

And YOu never called me saying that you were bored, or asked me to do much of anything, because you thought that I was the spawn of the devil and would say NO to everything. lol. No im a really nice person, i would not.

And im always pretty much on cloud 9, but i really didnt get that extra elevation until I began texting you. I dont know why...lol, It just felt good. I mean, even thought something was bothering you, and i knew it, you just made me happy. Surprise!! In fact, you could always give me the extra elevation I needed to get through the day.

And again, nothing is happening between us. Ive actually known her since elementary school, i just never talked to her,until she asked me that random question. then i actually start noticing her. But still, we are just friends, and people always ask if we are talking, or about to get together, and we always laugh and tell them No. because honestly, we arent. We have no intentions on moving out of the friend zone.

Actually, the friend zone is actually a big JADE wall! And only I can take it down, but I dont want to .. I dont want to be hung up on you forever, especially since youre probably trying to move on. But im not really ready to braek down the wall yet. Im not ready to let anyone else in. I told you before, that your spot isnt going anywhere, forever, that spots yours. I promise. Althought youre probably working on your next chapter, I just keep re reading the last page, I dont want to turn the page. MY problem i know, lol. But hey... I cant expect you to feel like I do.

And dont forget that I came to your fashion show too(and plays, and concerts, and anything else you asked me to attend, except that one play!! sorry!!) I do believe in supporting people.






No comments:

Post a Comment