Sunday, February 28, 2010

As it comes to another close....


Im sooo tired!! Thursday.. Class, meeting... Friday... I think i chilled with matt... Saturday... Kicked it with her... Sunday... Chill day... ACtually there is another day to my weekend but nothing is really planned.. So as far as im concerned.. this is the end.....It doesnt seem like i ve done too much this weekend, why am i tired... Let me tell you....

Thursday:
Thursday was so hectic..I had school. Saw her.. "I got some stuff to do after school, you coming".. "Of course"... Who would have known that she'd agree".... So right after school, we went to my house to work on the business plan . Although we ended up just sitting around, watching "keeping up with the Kardashians"... She always has me watching the most homo tv shows.. First the bad girls club now this.. Although, this show isnt that bad, ive found myself watching it a lot more often too...But anywho.. We watched a couple episodes of that, then i had to take Menelik to Sunshine... So we get ready to go, and Dana walks in the door.. And Bridgette comes out the bathroom... Their standing next to each other talking then all you hear is "You all do look alike!!",lol.. I swear, they look like they could be sisters! Its actually extremely weird.. Now when i look at her, i not only see my mother, I see my sister too! (another reason why we'd never get serious!"lol. Anywho, Dana insist that she rides with me to take Menelik. So we all go... I take Menelik, then we ride to Subway.. After subway, bridgette wants some nasty chips.. we get those. then off to the train! We get to the train.. and we're all talking, then i call Dana fat.. and bridgette says... "David!, whyd you call her fat.. she isnt fat.. you could have just said "chunky.. or bigboned".. HAHAHAHAHA!! You should have seen Danas face.. Priceless..Anywho, of course, my mom gets in the car with an attitude... I can change that quick though.. We run back upstairs to get Meneliks bag. then off to sunshine so i can give my lesson on income statements. But first, too McDonalds becasue this genius decides shes hungry now... lol, fun time in McDonalds! But now back to the mission. We get to sunshine.. First we see tenelle, they start talking.. then into the room... You know.. when we are together.. People either have 1 of two reactions... "ugh" or "ooo".. Either "ugh is that your girlfriend?" or "oo you all are cute together, is this your girlfriend".. Yeah well... this was a "ugh" moment... lol... Hilarious! We walk in.. werent even in there for 10 seconds.. then "Ugh, is that your girlfriend?.. taty is hilarious.. And that had bridgette on the edge of her seat the whole time we were there. Good thing Tenelle was there to calm her down while i was working on my plan... So now its time to go... We get out the door.. And shes like "o my god, too many haters! Im never going back there again".. What are you talking about? what were they hating on? "Me!".. And why were they hating on you?.. "Becauae i look better than them"... Well no argument there.. they are all pretty shot... "And i was with you".. Whats that got to do with anything? We arent even together,lol. "So.. they dont know that, and they were mad!! Tenelle told me how they are always on your dick! And i know its true, because, i was sitting there watching them watch you walk around".. Lol, i guess... But by this time... we are at our next stop.. Church! Meeting time!.. We get over to the banquet hall walk in the room.. Get to the table.. Arianna's eyes start bulging out her face..Of course Bro. Byrd speaks to bridgette. because he's met her the last time she came with me... So i introduce her to everyone else.. "Hey everyone.. This is my friend Bridgette".. everyone says hi, except arianna... Whats her issue?.. So the meeting is about to start. I say "you want to sit over here with me, and do your homework, or you want to sit over here..."im fine here, but can i see your phone though?"... Yeah sure.. She's like the only girl ill just give my phone too... Why? Because even though she is the only other person who knows how to bypass my code to get into my text messages...she never goes through my phone... I gave her my phone.. She sat there for 2 hours.. with my phone sitting right in front of her.. and i came back to it... with a couple text messages from a coupe girls. Now most girls, who know how to get into my text messages, would have had my phone, and probably would have went through every message in my phone,"hmm whats going on between them?1".. Nope... Not her..

Yeah thats good and all, but here's another reason why i could never get serious with her.. She knows how to bypass my phone codes! Just like me.. in all the wrong ways! lol.. Im fine with friends though

But back to the story.. The meetings over.. We're leaving.. She says.. "That girl was staring at you, like the whole meeting!"... What? Naw, thats dead.. "whys that?" Thats old, i use to talk to her back in the day, then i start back talkign to jade so i put her on one of the guys, she was with him forever before they broke up, and she is not in the "pass system", and it would be super grimey for me to mess with her, i dont care if she likes me or not... "yeah whatever.. i know that she needed to stop looking at me though"... Girl you always have a problem with these girls that are "staring at me",youre not my girlfriend, dont you have a boyfriend that treats you like dirt, shouldnt you be more concerned about who's staring at him? No i didnt say that out loud.. But i did say "Why do you always notice who's looking at me, and I dont?.. "Becasue its obvious!".. Well how about this one... Alot of people look at me, and honestly, i dont have enough eyes to look back at them all, and you should pick up that same mindset.. "Whatever"... Time to go home.... I take her home, walk her to the door as always.. Hey no tears!, Smiles and laughter! Now thats what i like to see! Back home, to get my stuff, then off to brandons, to do this work..Stayed up until midnight doing that, then to sleep..

Friday:
Friday was weird.. I stayed up all night doing that stuff..And I still had to do my essay! soo i stayed home unitl 7th, doing my essay! Then i get to school, and for soem reason, everyone is looking for me, lol.. Menelik, Matt, Bridgette.. Menelik want to work on the busniess plan, Matt, was just wondering where i was, and somerthing was wrong with Bridgette, but she wasnt actually up for talking about it.. And i really didnt feel like prying it out of her,and I was too tired to care anyway, lol.. So i gave her a hug, and i went to class!

After school.. i went.. grabbed a bite to eat, went home, and went to sleep.. I slept from about 3 30 to 5, when i had to get my mom.. Then when i got home,I had to finish the business plan..So i did that.. then i had to wair on my mother to come back home with the car... finally she gets home about 9 30.. so i go get matt and ryan, i take ryan home, then me and matt go back to his house, to play the game... O O yeah! Then we have another talk about girls and girlfriends and I finally get another guy on my side who says that girls who smoke are not attractive!Everyone else in the group say "man thats sexy, i would love a girl that would be willing to light up with me, and its a great way to bond"... Im sorry, the idea of a girl putting a brown stick up to her mouth and blowing smoke rings out is not attractive!! Its not cute, classy, sexy at all! Quite the opposite! Just like matt said.. Smoking is just one of those things, its like "I don't want my girlfriend to do everything I do"Some things should be left to the guys.... Then ....fast forward.. i go home, sleep.. ..

Saturday:

Now im tired of talking about my weekend, so there will be alot more fast forwarding in this story. I wake up, and im told that im about to go get some breakfst with the fam,. Fast forward.. breakfast turned into Burger King stacker, very sad.. Then back home.. I get a bit more sleep .. then.. ""Venus vs. Mars".. Well only one person has that ringtone... I wake up, not like i can sleep through it anyway, answer, we talk for a minute "you should come over here!", lol.. Hmm? Im not doing anything, "alright, ill be over in a couple hours"... So couple hours come, and im pulling up in front of her house.I call. "Yeah im outside". Ok.. then she comes out to the porch,Yelling at the car.. "I need to talk to you".. So i get out, walk up to the porch," whats going on?"... Then she says, "im on the phone with youre friend sara".... O boy.. what now!? You just stopped being mad about this!...then her mom opens the door. .."David! how are you? Why are you all standing outside, David come on in".. "he doesnt deserve to be in the house right now".. lol, what is this asian girl saying to her? We go up to her room, and she's still not talking to me, shes still talking to the girl. Then her mom yells up stairs and ask me to take her to some shoe store. Sure why not, that give me a way out...So i took her, and was definitely waiting forever!! lol, it was cool though. But as i was sitting there, that girl called me! i almost died.. in a bad way... definitely hung up on her, as soon as her voice was recognized! So we get back to her house. Her mom gets out.. "can you just send bridgette out?. Sure no problem... So after a minute.. She calls. "come in".. Man i have to go.. I go upstairs, and shes like.... laughing... Im confused.. are you mad? What the heck did she say? But by now my mother and sister were blowing my phone up because we were supposed to go to this play, so i left, took them to the play then came back. I was confused.. But in order to keep her lauging, i couldnt leave her alone, then she would start thinking stuff,.... We didnt need that. I had to hurry up and figure out what Sara said, so that i could set the record straight... So i tell her to come out.. Im assumming that she decided to put on some clothes, because i swear it took her forever to come outside. So she finally comes out. gets in the car.. Looks at me and just smiles... Hmm.. Surprising.. lol. So whats up? "nothing, im fine"... fast forward.. go get food.. back to the house.. fast forward through, lots of laughs, and talking, and chris brown,lol. Few hours passed, and before we know it, its like 10, and i get a text from Dana telling me to come pick them up. ok, Time to go bye bye.. She puts back on her shoes.. (no Bridgette, im never going to give you a foot massage, so you can go ahead and give that dream up,lol) We get out the car..I walk her to the door.. We talk for a minute longer.. Then i hug her.. and she says... "i always feel so warm when you hug me"..Weird, youre kind of making this relationship awkward, please stop.. Then I immediately think of Jade for some reason,.... Fast forward... traffic sucks.. i finally get to dana and mother.. play taxi for a minute.. i get home, and thats when i think i texted jade.. I just wanted to talk to her...Then as we talked.. i fell asleep,lol. Sorry about that.

Sunday:

Sunday.. not much happened today, i just.. chilled...slept, ate.. was suppssed to go out.. but just didnt feel like it.. fast forward... Time to sleep,lol.. I told you that there will be alot of fast forwarding towards the end..lol.. Maybe ill say more later...







No comments:

Post a Comment