Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Perfect World.....


What does a perfect world look like? Im sure we all have different views of this. BUt for me.. A perfect world would be...
A world where everyone minded there own business. haha, that'd be nice right? A perfect world would be one with no tabloids, people got a life... A perfect world would be one in which people didnt ask dumb questions. (yeah there is definitely a such thing as a dumb question).

A had a great day yesterday. I didnt attend school, coincidentally I wasnt the only one. So i hung out, ran some errands, had a few laughs... But then i got to school, and things went downhill.. Not only was the auditorium empty, my entertainment for the night was babysitting, and the other one had to leave, so i was forced to sit with him.

Now yeah the first two hours of the fashion show was terrible for me, not only because it was... just a terrible show, but I had this dude in me ear all the whole time pointing everytime this girl walked on the stage,"Come on now dude, im looking at the same show youre looking at, please calm down, besides, we are JUST COOL".

Then we have these others, sayign "o my god, David came to something!".. Yeah, sorry that i dont indulge myself in all of kenwoods weak events.Then they say "what made you come out?" Well i came because i promised multiple people that I would, and I dont make promises. Then this guy "Keep watching the show, youll see why he's here!".. I mean, yeah I did tell Bridgette that i'd be there. But i also promised Decarri that i would come and purchase a ticket, Which I regeret, lol, but I promised. lol.

But again. This girl was in every scene. Ad every scene i had to hear "There she goes!" "hey David isnt that your grilfriend?" Nooooo, leave me alone! There is nothing going on between us! Honestly, i cant seem to get the ex girlfriend out my head. Mainly why i refuse to make any further progress with anyone, Im becoming a pro at sending people off! lol. NO one will replace her. The guy that say that all girls are the same. Liar! She 's different... Too bad she hates my life... but I mean, she is 1 the 3 people that actually have a reason to hate me!

But in a perfect world... I am left alone....




No comments:

Post a Comment