Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dual Message- J and B

Well im going to comment on two statements made by tow people today. You all knwo who you are, actually ,, you probably know who eachother are as well!

The nice guy prince charming trick:
Ok look, there are nice guys on earth, no doubt. and it is true that every guy can be the nice guy, if put in place with the right person.
The Counterfeit:
Well here we have a girl that just got out of relationship(open door). The guys walks in and is a friend to this girl. Now that the guy is in, he is really nice to her, and the girl is open, so she just spills out everything, she may cry, and she most likely will tell all, the good and the bad, and most times she will throw in all the things she wanted and didnt get out of the relationsip. Now the smart guy, wil then temporarily become this "prince charming" for the girl. He will for some reason, be all she ever dreamed of. Playing the rebound, is the easiest role ever, and the easiest way to a girls heart. Yes, i have seen it happen, and yes i have played this game. OK so, some say that im just mad that you are falling for this guy, but no. Im not, im being a friend, i know that youre over me, so, i mean, its not like i have anything to lose or gain from this advice. But like you told me.. "be careful", i know, im a guy, but im smart, i know my limit, and i know a green light, and i know a red light disguised as a green light. So i think im good, besides, until i find a real girl, im in kevins pool. But my advice to you, Be careful, looks can be deceiving. Like i know you are starting to really like him, i know he is really nice to you ,and it seems like he is always there. And just because, he'll drop anything to come sit and wioe your tears, does not make him prince charming.Be weary of the teenage male. And im sure youre being hit by a bunch of guys that have been trying for the past year to get in. From my personal observations over the year. i say that the ones that will on your penis. Mike, Branden, and Dmario. These three individuals will waste no time. I mean, you can tell me that bull about how Branden is your "brother", yeah right. He has been trying to have sex with you for forever. ANd i know that there has always been something there. Mike, he's "prince charming" right now. ANd Dmario, well i dont have a story about him.


Ok B your turn.

Ok, so... Crying at school again i see. Not becasue of something i did or didnt do. But now its the same thing as last year. Because of him. You said that you wanted to talk to me, but you werent sure if you should. So i brought you along with me and the guys as we did some shoe shopping. Cool. And on the ride, you talked to me, and told me pretty much everything. I was jokingly saying that you were "crying becasue he didnt want to talk to you", (low key that was half the truth),lol. But you said that you were crying becasue he said "that he had something to tell you, but didnt really want to say it, and you start making up stuff in your head about what it could be, you said that you thought he had fallen for someone else, and was going to break up with you. And while we sat in the mcdonalds parking lot, i told you that he wouldnt leave you. You asked how i knew, and i told you that i knew becasue i was a guy, i may not be the same guy, I may not look like him or have the same background, but i have a penis, im a teenager, and im in high school. A guy will never leave a guaranteed thing, for a "maybe". He wont leave you , for a girl that he is cheating on you with, unless she is like absolutely amazing. And i just cant see it happening. And as we sat in the nike factory, i looked at you and i saw you making that face you always make when you are holding something in, I grabbed your chin,and saw that your eyes were red. I told you exactly what i told vivian back when anthony use to make her cry all the time. I stared you in the eye, and said "you wont shed another tear over this guy,because the only guy worth your tears, wont make you cry". I wiped your eyes, then you smiled and stood up. Then you killed my niceness when you looked at me the way you did.And i had to go back to being normal. You looked at me like you do when you begin breaking rule #1. You doubt me. So i say " easier said than done?"... Yeah..lol. But itll be cool. I promise..





No comments:

Post a Comment