Monday, February 1, 2010

Prom.....


So this weekend my mother brought up the P word... Prom, of course the obvious questions came up.... Are you going? Yeah I guess, you wont let me get out of it, thats what I said... Then of course, what are you wearing? idk.. What are you driving? Is it that serious, ill drive this car.... Then of course... Who are you going with?

Hmm, Idk, im pretty sure that the original idea is a no, her and her mother hate my life... And of course my mother had her little opinion on who she wants me to go with. Not a bad idea, but I really don't want to do that. I know that she has wanted to see her only son go on prom, since she watched her daughter do it 3 times. And im sure it would make her even happier to see him go with the girl of her choice.... But at the end of the day its up to me, option one is probably dead.. And option 2.... Aaaahhh lets see what happens...





No comments:

Post a Comment