Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good times with the guys...

The convos with the guys are cool. It seeems like everything is happpening.. all at the same time. One of us just got out of a relationship, one of us is stuck in a relationship, one of us is dating our mother, one of us is just living the high life, and the other one is in love with another girl other than his girlfriend...Whew...

I was just talking to matt the other day about how we were tired of easy girls. He feels my pain. HIs last girlfrie,d just through herself at him, and had sex with him in 2 days? Thats not the kind of girlfriend I want. If i never talk to you a day in my life, until one day you look decent, and you invite me to hang out. 9 times out of 10, i will send you off! Easy isnt really attractive to me, i had the perfect opportunity to do whatever i wanted with the easiest girl on earth, but I was not going. Like, ill talk to an easy girl. We can chill. But there is no way in hell, im having sex with you. Thats just not how it works. Like i always say, "i like my penis, id rather keep it... Clean"...

Then matt and I were discussing.. "wifeys"... Of course he had the usual comment about Bridgette calling her my girlfriend. He was saying "hmm, shes hot, keep her around, but if you dont want her, ill take her"... I say good luck, id never get serious with her anyway, she has a boyfriend and I know how she is. He says " o what does that mean, you cant take her from her boyfriend?".... No Matthew, if i wanted her, i could have her, and so could anyone else, not only that.. a very sneaky, manioulative, asian girl made one very true statement "if someone will cheat with you, they will cheat on you"... sad but true.... I know the stuff she has done, I could never get serious with a girl like that. She's all over the place.. I mean, yeah, my mother is all on her balls most days, and wants me to take her to prom. But like Silas and I was saying.. If i took her to prom, she'd be all over the prom. I cant be seen with someone like that. Please... But anywho.. back to girls these days.. If youre telling me that youre in love with me, after just chlling for a few weeks. That is a problem, yeah i know im the bestest and all, but come one now. How many times have you told how many people that you loved them. Defininte no no..

BUt despite common belief, I dont mess with easy girls, they do not appeal to me. My main man Kevin made a very interesting comment when he was high once. "girls these days are nasty". They really are, really nasty, and really horny. Im honestly afraid to stick my penis in anyone but Jade(i have my doubts about her sex partners, but still, i think she's a safe choice). But since that will probably never happen again, ill happily be celibate along with Kevo. So the rumors can go ahead, and circulate, and people can keep asking me questions. Ill gladly admit to what ive done. But at no point, will i say i did something that i didnt.




No comments:

Post a Comment